Prototyping allows rapid changes and testing of different designs and functionality at the start of the design process. Where it can take weeks or months to build and then test user experience and functionality in real environments, prototypes can be created in hours or even minutes.
We use various prototyping tools to generate versions of the design early the process, for use in both analysis and user testing. This allows you to:
- See what works now, rather than weeks or months into the project
- Show your team the final solution, before it's been built
- Test the design internally, to ensure it delivers on business goals and expectations
- Test the design externally with users / partners / suppliers / customers / prospects
- See into the future, and ensure your design will work, before you even begin to code it
Our prototypes are placed online in a secure environment so you can see them and play with them as soon as they begin to come together. This means you don't need to wait days until you see a design before commenting, your team work with us all the way through.
Want to see an example of our prototyping tool? Contact us.